Sunday, June 10, 2012

Praying for Sitota's Birth Parents

Worship at church these days is absolutely refreshing and hope-bringing. Ryan and I both worship with thoughts of our sweet baby running through our minds constantly. It's our special time to lay it all before the Lord (again) while His Spirit fills us up with renewed faith that He is at work for us. Today during worship, the Lord prompted me to pray for Sitota's birth mom and dad in a new way... Since she will likely never have the blessing of meeting them on Earth, I found myself praying that they will know Jesus and have a beautiful reunion in Heaven someday where she will get to know the whole story of the beginning of her life, her biological roots - and finally have the chance to look into the eyes of the ones who physically resemble her the most. I want that for her very much. And I think the Lord does, too. Then we'll all spend the rest of eternity with our eyes on Jesus! Of course, that tops it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment